AIM
COWJEDI

DBZ: Piccolo's Problem DBZ: Piccolo's Problem

yeah this was great!

I laugh every time i watch this! i think this is awesome, great humor!

DBZ: "Saiyan's Paradise" DBZ: "Saiyan's Paradise"

it was a good idea...

but this should be re-written... in fact.. i think I'm gonna make one.. because it needs more punchlines and better writing. plus... its a little off beat the singing, but at least the voice acting isnt bad. its creative though.

Zelda - Target Zelda - Target

It was great, they are spoiled.

jeez, just because its not one of egoraptors flashes doenst mean you cant rate it high!

I thought it was great, and very well animated, and a quite original concept and animation. nice job!

Pencilmation #14 Pencilmation #14

Spoiled Critics

jeez if its not a videogame parody.. its not worth a 1o these days... Egoraptor really set the curve on this website... everyones' a critic.

there should be tests for people who give ratings so that they cant give troll or dumb ratings just because it was original! fools..

Very nice and original, its nice to take a break from the penis jokes and mindless violence on this site!

Paul Voltaire! Paul Voltaire!

everyone is such a critic!

its really not a hard concept people... i thought it was simple and to the point, and it made me laugh! it was great! lets see these other harsh critic's push out something original like that!

Jeez, if its not a videogame parody its not worth a 10... ugh, puh~lease this is just as good, and probably more thought and hard work went into this than any of egoraptors videos. they are all spoiled.

Pixmintro responds:

Wolf Wolf

ok.. it was OK

the animation was nice, and the jokes were a little overused and outdated, i suppose anything with furries in it gets high ratings these days.

for a first animation, its nice though, clear work, nice animation, voice acting. its not bad really.

Super Paper Robot Super Paper Robot

Theres just no pleasing some people

I thought it was really cool. nice work, very original and i think that these people are spoiled by animators like egoraptor and other icons on newgrounds.

People have no respect for originality anymore, if its not a videogame parody.. its not good enough... ugh

Megaman Dracula X Ep2 Megaman Dracula X Ep2

wow this was pretty awesome!

all your base are belong to my. oh come on enough with that joke, lol

show me the power from your bloodline! lol

these jokes are so priceless and nerdy, and its with all these characters from games i play and love... haha

Trevor987 responds:

Thank you, im happy you note that points.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

IM GONNA ATTACK YOU HEAD ON!

this is by far a friggin epic and original masterpiece! What a hell of a series you have now!

Frog Life Crisis Frog Life Crisis

great animation!

I think your animations are very creative and original. keep up the wonderful work!